Friday, July 13, 2012

camille and dj's wedding



holy crap...this is my youngest brother and the last of us to get married!  I had such a good time doing their flowers!  Orange, green, cream/white were their colors.  Their style was what I might call wildflower formal...with some hipster touches of burlap and painted flowers and dried flowers.  WAY AWESOME!

The flowers we decided to use were peonies (in the bouquet), orange and yellow gerberas, peachy mini carnations, orange mini roses, orange and yellow Colombian roses, green ranunculus, orange painted Billy Balls, white mums, spiral eucalyptus, poppy pods, light orange carnations, variegated pittosporum, orange filler flower,  and dahlia


BOUTS:  The burlap/Billy Ball bouts turned out really cute!  I "made" a leaf out of the burlap by fan folding the bottom of the fabric to make the "stem".  Then hot glued it together.  The Billy Balls and the seed pod I used have more of a dried feeling so they were also wrapped/glued in the stem.  Then I wrapped the stem in pearls and glued!  These were great because I could make them ahead of the other flowers.

 
Various pictures of the centerpieces which were provided by the Bride's family.  They have several vases in the colors chosen and so each centerpiece was unique! 


A Candy Table with vintage linens. 


A burlap runner on each table set off more vintage crochet, candles, framed pictures and the floral centerpiece!


Another arrangement...


And another arrangement...


No flowers on the cake, but I thought it was unique and fun so I included it here! 

 close up of the bout's
 another view of the bouquet

No comments:

Post a Comment